Position: Workshop Foreman
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Duties of the Workshop Foreman role
• To maintain a high standard of vehicle maintenance.
• Maintain service records and oversee vehicle defect reporting system.
• Sourcing parts and spares and keeping necessary records.
• Planning work and maintenance for the workshop and staff.
• Six weekly vehicle inspections,
• General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
• Reactive maintenance as required.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Correction of running defects.
In order to qualify for this exciting Workshop Foreman role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following
• Be a fully qualified HGV Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ
• Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
• A Commercial Vehicle Driving licence is a benefit for this role
• Previous experience gained in a Workshop Foreman role is essential
If you are an experienced Workshop Foreman and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Anton at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information)