Hire Desk Controller
Rota : Monday - Friday - Days
Salary : £27,000
Location : Wakefield
The client is prepared to offer the Hire Desk Controller:
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- 23 days Holiday (increasing with service) + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
My client a Plant hire company operating Nationwide, are looking for a Hire Desk Controller to join their team with immediate effect.
The role of Hire Desk Controller in brief:
- Taking hire enquiries via telephone, email and our online ordering system.
- Checking availability of machines and ensuring that machine statuses are always up to date on our systems.
- Coordinating with the engineering and transport teams to ensure that the correct machines are ready and delivered to customer sites.
- Communicating effectively with other colleagues, and providing a helpful and friendly point of contact for depot enquiries.
The ideal candidate for Hire Desk Controller:
- Previous experience in an engineering background
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, and computer skills in general.
- You must be outgoing and enthusiastic.
If interested in the Hire Desk Controller role, please call Alfie on 0330 440 23 23 or reply to this advert with an up to date CV.