Permanent Full time – Immediate Start
Hire Fleet Controller
Salary: £22,000 per annum dependant on experience
My client, a nationwide hire company, are looking for an experienced hire fleet coordinator to join their busy team in the Brackley area. This business is stable, well-funded, offers real career progression and has an open, honest and transparent culture. They under promise and over deliver.
The ideal hire fleet coordinator will have a strong administration, telesales and vehicle hire background. The hire fleet coordinator role requires the individual to be a confident self-starter, who has the ability and willingness to learn and develop their skills. The role will require good communication skills at all levels both verbal and written. As well as having the ability to use technology and Microsoft office.
The hire fleet coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- To build a good working relationship with all customers by telephone contact, to maximise hire sales by providing high levels of customer service in all areas.
- Generating new business opportunities for the company.
- To understand the customer’s business and opportunities and to maximise the hiring of the Company’s assets in a manner that is efficient and effective.
- To liaise with all customers over the telephone on a regular basis and organise with company staff for the delivery and collection of the equipment.
- To ensure that all paperwork and company systems are updated and process adhered to.
- Following Company procedures on pricing policy.
- Produce customer hire invoicing
- Liaising with other branches to ensure smooth running of the operation, thus avoiding duplication.
- Identify damage to off hired and in-service vehicles
The hire fleet coordinator will work a base 45 hour contract of 07:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
This really is a great opportunity to join a young, growing business that is stable and well-funded.
If you are interested in this exciting Hire Fleet Coordinator role, please call Mark on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.