Job Title: Horticultural Service Technician
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday + Enhanced Overtime
About your new company:
My client who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Horticultural Service Engineer to be based at their depot in Wymondham. This client is accepting applicants from an Agricultural or Horticultural / Groundcare background.
This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package.
About your new Horticultural Service Technician role:
- Knowledge of Professional, Garden and small Agricultural machinery i.e Lawnmowers, Compact Tractors, Blowers, Chainsaws, Hedgecutters and other associated Turf and Garden Machinery.
- Knowledge of both Domestic and Professional Grass Machinery is advantageous
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role i.e Agricultural, Plant, HGV or Horticultural engineering
- Good diagnostic skills and be able to work on your own initiative
- A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
- NVQ in Land Based Engineering is highly desirable
- A full UK driving licence
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and Overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.