Job Title: HR Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (38.75hrs)
Salary: £23,000 per annum.
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, 28 days holiday (including statutory), death in service 3x annual salary.
Location: Halifax Contract: Permanent F/T role
HR Administrator duties
Provide a proactive HR Administration support along ensure effective employee engagement, recruitment, retention, training and development of all employees in line with company policies, quality standards and legislation
- Assist with the development and updating of new HR Policies and manage the implementation of company policies.
- Assist with all day to day HR queries from line management and employees.
- Support with the recruitment process, including advertising positions, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews and assessments.
- Engage with new starters throughout the onboarding process, ensuring that all pre employment checks are managed in an timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain accurate employee records to include, employee databases, personnel files, third party contacts etc.
- General HR administration.
HR Administrator skills required
- Communications skills, both verbal and in writing, together with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive material
- Previous experience in a fast-paced HR environment.
- Excellent, high level / advanced skills of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams.
- CIPD qualification
If this HR Administrator role sounds of interest please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV