Role: HVAC Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Rota: Monday - Friday DAYS
Overtime: Paid at an increased rate
My client, is looking for a qualified and experienced HVAC Engineer to join their fitter team.
As a Service Engineer, you will split your time across the depot / on-site with customers.
The main responsibilities of the HVAC Engineer Fitter will include;
- Carrying out routine maintenance, breakdowns, installs
- Ensure work is undertaken in line with specific method statements, risk assessments and relevant safety legislations.
- Installation/ de-installation and maintenance/servicing of HVAC Rental Equipment
- Attending and contributing to production meetings and briefings as necessary
- Checking equipment that has returned from hire, awaiting inspection, cleaning and servicing equipment by following laid down procedures. Completing pre-delivery inspection (PDI) procedures prior to hire and carrying out all safety and electrical tests
- Refurbishment of units in the depot - clean, paint, repairs, depot audits compliance, paperwork and maintaining the depot / equipment to a good standard
The successful HVAC Engineer will have;
- F-GAS Qualification
- Have experience in installation / servicing commercial HVAC temperature control equipment
- Commercial refrigeration experience,
- Commercial burner /boiler experience would be advantageous.
- Full driving license
- Competent working knowledge of electrics.
The client is prepared to offer the HVAC Fitter;
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Company van
- option to buy additional holiday
- Company Pension
If you are interested in this role or feel like you would be a candidate, please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Matt at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323.