Job Role: LCV/HGV Technical Administrator
Pay: upto £30K + Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs between 8am-6pm
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Benefits: 33 days holiday, annual bonus, enhanced pension scheme, Private Medical, Discounted Health Checks, Gym Discounts, Additional holiday + more
LCV/HGV Technical Administrator opportunity
My client, a well-established transport company is actively seeking to employ an additional 2 X experienced LCV/HGV Technical Administrator to be based out of an office in the Derby area. The roles are available due to continued growth
The Administrator will be responsible for the smooth management and processing of information relating to the vehicle fleet in the areas of breakdowns, defects, supplier management, cost & recharge control.
The successful candidate will manage the activities for both LCV and HGV vehicles, initially focussing upon the LCV maintenance programme.
LCV/HGV Technical Administrator duties
- Updating all vehicle breakdowns & defects ensuring minimising disruption to customers.
- Manage suppliers and raising of order numbers to ensure our costs are controlled.
- Manage forward service planning and daily VOR management in line with KPI requirements.
- Ensure that any rechargeable work is notified to the customers following the company procedures and time guidelines.
- Answering incoming calls professionally.
LCV/HGV Technical Administrator experience
- Transport and Legislation Knowledge essential.
- Demonstratable technical knowledge with qualifications preferable.
- LCV - HGV technical knowledge & experience essential
- Any workshop environment experience would be beneficial
- National CPC in road transport operations desirable.
If you are an experienced LCV/HGV Technical Administrator and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert