About your new company
My client, a major fleet rental company are actively seeking to acquire an LCV Technician for their thriving depot in the Manchester area.
A fantastic company to work for who invest heavily in their employees, ensuring a supportive environment as well as a huge benefits package.
About your new LCV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and provide technical support from fault analysis through to completion.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of vehicles and workshop equipment.
- NVQ/City & Guilds qualifications.
- STRAIGHT DAYS: Mon – Fri (8am to 5:30pm)
The successful LCV Technician will receive
- £24,000 per annum basic + plenty of overtime paid at enhanced rate
- Fantastic bonus structure
- Attractive pension scheme
- Performance based support and development.
- Job based training to further career prospects.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next LCV Technician role, please contact Natalie Bailey at Kemp Recruitment on 03304402323