Day shifts: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 17:30pm (45-hour week)
Salary: £15.50 (£36,270)
Overtime paid at 1.5
Class 2 desirable but not essential
About your new company
A large worldwide company who has been established for over 100 years, they boast a huge fleet of over 60,000 vehicles and over 10,000 customers. They strive to be the best and are continuously growing their vast fleet. Due to their huge success, they are now looking for a skilled LCV Technician to work out of their Bellshill depot.
About your new LCV Technician role:
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of LCV vehicles and provide technical support from fault analysis through to complete vehicle overhauls.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful LCV Technician will require.
- Previous mechanical experience and a strong technical understanding of LCV's and commercial vehicles
- Have at least 5 years’ maintenance technician experience working with commercial vehicles
- NVQ level 3 qualification or City & Guilds 3 in light vehicle service, maintenance, and repair.
- Class 2 Driving License (preferred, not essential)
- Qualified MOT Tester
The successful LCV Technician will receive.
- Competitive salary
- Referral scheme
- Attractive pensions
- Ongoing training and progression paths
If you are an experienced LCV Technician and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information