Job Role: Maintenance Controller
Pay: £28K + Joining Bonus + Annual Bonus OTE £31K+
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Benefits: 33 days holiday, annual bonus, joining bonus, enhanced pension
Maintenance Controller opportunity
My client, a well-established transport company is actively seeing to employ an experienced Maintenance Controller to be based out of an office in the Derbyshire area. Due to continued growth and bringing the function inhouse they are looking for another Maintenance Controllers to join and primarily focus on the LCV Fleet.
Maintenance Controller duties
- You will be responsible for the smooth management and processing of information relating to the vehicle fleet in the areas of breakdowns, defects, supplier management, cost & recharge control.
- Ideally have excellent technical knowledge of LCVs or HGVs, as well as previous experience in the workshop.
- Manage suppliers and raising of order numbers to ensure our costs are controlled.
- Manage forward service planning and daily VOR management in line with KPI requirements.
- Ensure that any rechargeable work is notified to the customers following the company procedures and time guidelines.
Maintenance Controller experience
- Ideally you will have excellent technical knowledge of LCVs or HGVs, as well as previous experience in the workshop.
- You can demonstrate strong Transport and Legislation Knowledge.
- Having a National CPC in road transport operations would be highly beneficial
If you are an experienced Maintenance Controller and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert