Master PSV Technician
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced, and qualified Master PSV Technician to their team at their depot in the Oxford area.
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds/NVQ – Heavy/Light Vehicle maintenance & repair).
• A full UK driving licence with 6 points or less
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
• Confidence in managing and coaching others
• A good understanding of PSV systems
• Knowledge of engineering procedures
• Technical skills and Health & Safety legislation
• Great communicator.
To apply for this exciting Master PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Aidan at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information.