Job Title: Agricultural Engineer
Hours: 39 Hours per week + Overtime
Location: Burgess Hill
About your new company:
A well-established Agricultural Dealership based in near Burgess Hill, who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Agricultural Engineer. This client is also accepting applicants from a Plant or Horticultural background who would like to retrain within an Agricultural Environment. This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive & competitive package.
About your new Agricultural Engineer role:
- Inspection of new and used agricultural equipment
- Carrying out routine service on agricultural equipment
- Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of Agricultural equipment
- Visiting Customer sites within designated regional area
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role i.e Agricultural, Plant or Horticultural Engineering
- Full clean driving licence
- Good diagnostic skills within Hydraulic and Electrical Faults and be able to work on your own initiative
- A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and Overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful agricultural dealer.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.