Mobile HGV Technician
Location: Covering from Leeds to Newcastle and surrounding areas
Salary - £17.50ph (£40,960)
Benefits Package: Van + Fuel card + paid door to door
Contracted Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am to 5:30pm
About your new company
A large world wide company who have been established for over 100 years, they boast a huge fleet of over 60,000 vehicles and over 10,000 customers. They strive to be the best and are continuously growing their vast fleet. Due to their huge success they are now looking for a skilled Mobile HGV Technician to cover from Leeds to Newcastle and surrounding areas.
About your new Mobile HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful Mobile HGV Technician will require
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV, trailers, and light commercial vehicles
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but not essential)
- You will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 as a HGV Technician). You must have detailed experience as an HGV Technician and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
The successful Mobile HGV Technician will receive
- £500 referral bonus
- Van + fuel card + paid door to door
- Mobile phone
- Onsite parking
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Irtec , HGV licence and Fgas training provided after 6 month
If you are an experienced Mobile HGV Technician and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information)