Job Title: Mobile HGV Technician
Shift: M-F Days or 4 on 4 off Days
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £41,240 + Fuel Card + Overtime (1.5X) + paid door to door
Benefits: Benefits: Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Paid door to door, All overtime paid at 1.5X (plenty available) Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, death in service, 3X annual salary and on call payment
Mobile HGV Techncian opportunity
Due to increased business levels our specialist vehicle manufacture is looking to add 2 x mobile HGV technicians to the team. As a mobile HGV technician you will be based in the West Midlands covering the surrounding area.
Duties of the Mobile HGV Technician
- Perform a variety of routine servicing, inspections and subsequent repairs to one or more types of Distribution Tractors, Ro-Ro Tractors and other sea port equipment
- Perform visual or operational checks to locate worn, dirty or maladjusted parts.
- Carry out technical inspections or use technical manuals and diagnostic techniques to find and repair inoperable or defective machine parts, components or systems using a small variety of test equipment.
- Will be required to undertake thorough inspections of accident damaged machines and produce accurate reports to enable repair.
- In this mobile HGV technician To be prepared to work away from home on customer’s vehicles either with or without workshop facilities being available for use
Experience/skills required for the Mobile HGV Technician
- Previous experience working on a range of heavy goods vehicles
- Any previous mobile HGV technician experience would be beneficial
- UK valid driving licence.
If this Mobile HGV Technician role sounds of interest to you please apply to this advert with an updated CV