Job Role: Mobile HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter
Location: Basingstoke - Working mostly on site
Pay: £18 - £18.50 per hour
Benefits: Paid Travel, Van + Fuel card + O/T
Hours: Mon - Friday - 6am - 3.30pm
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Mobile HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter opportunity
My client, a well-established fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK is actively seeing to employ an experienced and qualified MOBILE HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter based out of a depot in the Basingstoke area to work on a full time permanent basis. You will spend 50% of your time on client sites doing running repairs.
Mobile HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter duties
• Working in a purpose built, well equipped workshop, the successful HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service and maintenance.
• Duties range from correction of running defects to full vehicle overhauls, diagnostics and everything in between.
• You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
• You will be working on a modern fleet of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
Mobile HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter experience / qualifications required
• In order to qualify for the role, the successful HGV Mechanic will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds).
• You must have detailed experience as an HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
If you are an MOBILE HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert or call Anton on 0330 440 2324 for further information.