Mobile Plant Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic
Rota: Monday - Friday
My client, a large Plant equipment dealer, is looking for a qualified and experienced Mobile Plant Fitter to join their fitter team. The Mobile Plant Fitter will be based out of the depot in the Stourport on Severn Area.
The main responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Fitter will include;
- Routine maintenance of heavy plant machinery - Excavators, Dump Trucks, Loading Shovels, Rollers etc.
- Repairs as necessary to ensure equipment is fit for purpose
- Fault Finding
- Carry out new machinery PDI,(Pre Delivery Inspection)
The client is prepared to offer the Mobile Plant Fitter ;
- A competitive salary with excellent overtime rates
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- The successful Mobile Plant Fitter will have;
- A professionally recognised qualification in Plant maintenance and repair (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent)
- A full UK Driving licence
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Plant Dealer.
To make an application for this Mobile Plant Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic role, apply via this advert or alternatively call Jen at Kemp on 0330 440 2323.