Mobile Plant Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Overtime Available
Rota: Monday - Friday
My client, a large Plant business with depots spread across the UK, is actively seeking to employ an experienced Mobile Plant Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic.
Working on a day shift Monday - Friday, the successful Mobile Plant Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repair on the client fleet.
The successful Mobile Plant Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic will be required to;
- Hold a full level 2 NVQ or equivalent in plant maintenance / mechanical engineering / heavy vehicle maintenance and repair etc
- A full driving licence is a must for this role
The client will offer the Mobile Plant Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic.
- A competitive annual salary
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Opportunities to work on a variety of shift patterns
- Market leading training and development
- Genuine opportunities for progression
To make an application for this Mobile Plant Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic role, apply via this advert or alternatively call Kemp on 0330 440 2323.
Kemp Recruitment offers its candidates a complete recruitment service with up to date, informed advice on the current Lifting & Access job market and how to best utilise your skill set and experience. Dedicated solely to the Commercial Vehicle markets, our team focuses on your requirements, listens, and provides you with a channel to the best opportunities on the market