Mobile Powered Access Engineer
£45,000 to £50,000 OTE
Monday to Friday
Van – Paid Travel – Overtime – Bonuses
**Give your career a lift and apply for this mobile powered access engineer.**
This is an exciting opportunity to join the engineering department within one of the most established powered access hire companies in the UK.
Due to expansion our client is looking for:
- A good amount experience within the powered access industry.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates e.g. NVQ, C&G, CAP, IPAF or manufacturer courses.
- Sound mechanical, electrical and hydraulic knowledge.
- Experience in fault finding / diagnostics.
- Understand the importance of providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to prioritise tasks in an ever-changing demanding hire environment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Servicing, repairs and maintenance of rental equipment such as scissor lifts, boom lifts, cherry pickers and specialist access equipment.
- Working on a mobile basis attending breakdowns out on sites.
- Regular LOLER inspections.
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability.
On offer is a competitive salary, Monday to Friday working hours, overtime available, 25 days paid holiday and other company bonuses offering you great earning potential.
If you have experience working as a powered access engineer, powered access technician, powered access mechanic, powered access fitter, plant engineer, plant technician, plant mechanic, plant fitter working on access equipment such as scissor lifts, boom lifts, cherry pickers, MEWP, van mounted platforms, spider lifts or other specialist access equipment please submit your application today!
To apply for this exciting Mobile Powered Access Engineer role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Haydon at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.