Mobile Powered Access Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Paid Travel + Van
Rota: Monday - Friday
My client, a large powered access company, is looking for a qualified and experienced powered access / plant engineer to join their exclusive teams of fitters.
The main responsibilities of the powered access / plant engineer will include;
- Servicing, repairs and maintenance of rental equipment such as scissor lifts, boom lifts, cherry pickers and specialist access equipment.
- Working on a mobile basis attending breakdowns out on sites.
- Regular LOLER inspections.
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability.
The successful powered access / plant engineer will have;
- A good amount experience within the powered access industry.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates e.g. NVQ, C&G, CAP, IPAF or manufacturer courses.
- Sound mechanical, electrical and hydraulic knowledge.
- Experience in fault finding / diagnostics.
- Understand the importance of providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to prioritise tasks in an ever-changing demanding hire environment.
To apply for this exciting Powered Access / Plant Engineer role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Haydon at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.