Job Title: Agricultural Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Hours: 45 Hours per week + Overtime
About your new company:
A well-established Agricultural Dealership based near Bedford who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Agricultural Engineer. This client is accepting applicants from an Agricultural or Plant Construction background. This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package.
About your new Agricultural Engineer role:
- Inspection of new and used agricultural equipment
- Carrying out routine service on agricultural equipment
- Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of Agricultural equipment
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role i.e Agricultural, Plant, HGV or LCV Engineering
- Good diagnostic skills and be able to work on your own initiative
- A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and Overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.