Mobile Tail Lift Engineer
Covering – Swindon/Heathrow/Slough
Shifts: 4 on 4 off days 6:00 – 18:00 (42-hour week)
Salary: £17.25ph (£37,674)
OTE: £40,000 - £45,000 with overtime
Paid door to door, included van + fuel card + mobile phone
About your new company
A fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK and established for over 15 years. All their depots are Irtec qualified, and staff member regularly assessed with Irtec licensing. They are constantly investing in new technology and ensuring their work is of the highest of standards. Due to such great success, they are now looking for a fully qualified Mobile Tail Lift Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
About your new Mobile Tail Lift Engineer role
- You will be responsible for carrying out Service/LOLER, Annual Weight Tests and repairs to different types of Lifting Equipment, this will also include shutters services and repairs.
- Working remotely, you will be responsible to making sure you deliver the service to our customers at our out base location.
The successful Mobile Tail Lift Engineer will require
- Lifting Equipment maintenance (LOLER Certification)
- An in-depth knowledge of fault finding and repair of simple electrical systems
- An understanding of hydraulic systems
- Experience with shutter repairs
- Experience in Welding
- Management of stock control for parts assigned to your mobile vehicle
- Knowledge and understanding of tail lifts and Double Decks.
- Full UK Driving licence
The successful Mobile Tail Lift Engineer will receive
- Van + fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Constant training and progression paths
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
If you are an experienced Mobile Tail Lift Engineer and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Anton at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information