Position: New Business Account Manager
Basic Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
OTE: £26,000 - £28,000+ (Year 1) £28,000 - £38,000+ (Year 2)
Are you looking to become part of a very successful and continuously growing company? My client, a bespoke Insurance Broker, is looking to expand their current prosperous team with someone who shares their passion for sales. Working alongside a leading panel of Insurers and Underwriters, they offer their clients access to high levels of cover to meet their specific needs.
New Business Account Manager Role:
You will be required to win and continuously manage a variety of new business leads within the high-risk and non-standard household insurance market. New business will be generated across various online sources in order to create a pipeline of clients for you to win and manage.
New Business Account Manager Duties:
- Create a customised experience for each client, tailoring the call to meet their specific needs/requirements
- Provide customers with a first-class service, first time and throughout
- Manage a portfolio of warm business leads converting them to new customers
- Working alongside Insurers and Underwriters
- Meet requirements set by the FCA (compliance and customer risk)
- Achieve monthly sales and compliance targets
- Uncapped monthly bonus (lots of earning opportunities!)
- 39.1 hours per week with minimal weekend work
- Regular incentives
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing to 27 days + BH after 5 years’ service)
- 5% Pension contributions
- Group Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- & Lots more!
A fantastic opportunity for a sales-driven person to join a thriving team and ever-growing company! To apply for this exciting New Business Account Manager role, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Beth Hills at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.