Job Title: Operations Administration Assistant
Location: Stourport On Severn
Type: Full Time & Permanent.
My client is looking for an experienced Operations Administration Assistant in the Stourport On Severn Area.
You will be required to support a busy construction office and support the department with high quality administration tasks.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and confident personality and have the ability to work well within a team.
Operations Administration Assistant Job role:
- Working & Supporting the Operations Administrator
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Supporting the sales team and processing orders
- Working alongside the Service Advisor and covering in their absence
- Taking on additional duties as and when from the Operations Administrator
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Candidates must be computer literate & strong Administration experience
- Excel Experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work on own initiative
What you’ll get in return
- Full product and continuous training
- Excellent package including a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation
- Monday to Friday role - No weekends!
- Excellent benefits package including pension scheme.
If you are an Operations Administrator role and interested please contact Jen at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.