Position: PA to MD Location: Halifax Salary: £35,000 Hours: M-F 8.30am-5.00pm (38.75hrs) Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, 28 days holiday (including statutory), death in service 3x annual salary, Travel (UK & Europe)
The purpose of this role is to support the MD and the Joint MD by providing efficient, professional, and high-quality support. This will include diary management, arrangement of travel/accommodation, day to day management of email accounts, supporting with day-to-day activities and ad hoc projects. Please note you need to be Bilingual – English and German and able to accompany the MD on travel in the UK and Europe
- Proactively assisting the MD and Joint MD in all aspects of day-to-day business activities.
- Co-ordinating and planning meetings, site events and project meetings.
- Acting as liaison between MD’s and wider Senior Management and Management teams.
- Full diary management to include organising meetings: producing agenda’s, taking meeting minutes, distributing meeting minutes, updating actions.
- Supporting with completion of Management / Board Packs, presentations, and schedules.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Full travel management: hotels, flights, etc.
- Support at Industry roadshows in the UK and Europe
- Co-ordinate management tasks i.e. approval of holidays, expenses sign off, arranging 121’s, general supporting direct reports.
- Meeting and greeting visitors of the MD or Joint MD
PA Skills / Experience required
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information.
- The ability to take dictation and accurately document them.
- Strong knowledge of other Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Generalist PA experience.
- RSA Shorthand - Minute taking (shorthand speed over 100 WPM).
- RSA Word Processing.
- Average typing speed of above 70 WPM with high accuracy.
- Significant business experience in an executive PA position.
- Bi-lingual in German would be beneficial but not essential
If the above role is of interest to you please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV