Job Title: Parts Advisor
Money: £23,500 - £30,000
Type: Full Time & Permanent.
My client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor in the Bradford area. You will have the opportunity to join a very busy department. This role plays a vital part within the Dealership, where you will be working with the Technicians, Engineers and Customer alike.
About your new Parts Advisor Role:
- Working with Technicians and Customers dispatch parts orders
- Liaise with the manufacturer to place part orders
- Handling goods inwards
- Picking and packing parts
- Handling part queries over the phone and face to face
- Maintain stock levels and complete inventory checks
Qualifications & Skills required:
- An interest in Agricultural, Construction or Lifting industries.
- Mechanically minded and able to identify parts
- Work well under pressure and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skill
- Forklift licence is advantageous but not essential as training will be given
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent package including a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful Dealership
If you are an experienced Parts Advisor please contact Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 or apply via this advert.