Job Title: Parts Advisor
Location: Barnard Castle
Money: £22,000 - £28,000
Type: Full Time & Permanent.
My client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor in the Barnard Castle area. You will have the opportunity to join a very busy department. This role plays a vital part within the Dealership, where you will be working with the Technicians, Engineers and Customer alike.
About your new Parts Advisor Role:
- Working with Technicians and Customers dispatch parts orders
- Liaise with the manufacturer to place parts orders
- Handling goods inwards
- Picking and packing parts
- Handling part queries over the phone and face to face
- Maintain stock levels and complete inventory checks
Qualifications & Skills required:
- An interest in Agricultural, Groundcare and Construction machinery
- Mechanically minded and able to identify parts
- Work well under pressure and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skill
- Forklift licence is advantageous but not essential as training will be given
What you’ll get in return:
- Excellent package including a competitive salary up to £28K
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful Agricultural Dealership
If you are an experienced Parts Advisor please contact Jen at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.