Job role: Parts Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Plus Bonus
OTE: £40,000 - £45,000
Hours: 37.5 Hours - Monday to Friday
Our client, a large Dealership Group with sites across the UK, is actively seeking to employ a Parts Manager for their depot in the Warminster depot.
Parts Manager responsibilities:
- Leading a busy Machinery / Heavy vehicle parts operation and managing a team of people in a target focused environment
- Being a brand representative that has product knowledge and delivers a great customer service
- Building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients developing business
- Motivating the team whilst delivering a hands-on approach
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous Management and or Supervisor experience within a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work towards targets and set objectives
- Be proactive and able to problem solve
In Return you will be offered:
In return you will be offered a competitive salary up to £35,000 + Bonus + Manufacturer training, company pension + Many other benefits & holiday entitlements.
The hours of work for this Parts Manager role are 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday.