Job Title: Parts & Retail Advisor
Hours: 39 Hours Per Week - Monday to Friday with additonal Enhanced Overtime available
About your new company:
A successful Agricultural Dealership based across the south & east coast is seeking an experienced Parts & Retail Advisor to join an existing team at their branch based near Dartford
Reporting directly to the Parts Manager you will be responsible for the day to day retail sales across Parts & Items in the showroom. You will hold fantastic customer service skills and network with customers face to face in the showroom and also over the telephone.
About your new Parts & Retail Advisor role:
- Identify and Maximise Sales of Agricultural & Groundcare Parts, other Hardware and Clothing
- Develop relationships with new customers within the showroom.
- Achieve planned sales targets & goals.
- You may also be required to assist in the Parts department during quitter periods.
- Handling of Cash & Card Payments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with the public
- Familiarity working within a retail or showroom environment
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Ability to upsell & Able to work under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
- Attention to detail with numbers and handling of cash and card payments
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Horticultural / Agricultural sales environment is highly desirable.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 39 hours per week role, with opportunity to earn overtime pay at weekends.
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement & Staff discounts
- 32 days holiday to include bank holidays
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful agricultural dealership.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply for the role via this advert today.