Parts & Retail Salesperson
Full Time - Monday to Friday
About your new company: My client is seeking an experienced Parts & Retail Salesperson to join an existing team at their branch based in Colchester
Reporting directly to the Parts Manager you will be responsible for the day to day retail sales across Items in the showroom / shop. You will hold fantastic customer service skills and network with customers face to face in the showroom and also over the telephone.
About your new Retail Salesperson role:
- Develop relationships with new customers within the showroom.
- Achieve planned sales targets & goals.
- You may also be required to assist in the Parts department during quitter periods.
- Handling of Cash & Card Payments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with the public
- Familiarity working within a retail or showroom environment
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Clothing and footwear sales experience or knowledge is desirable
- Have the ability to successfully merchandise products
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary + Additional OT Opportunity
- 39 hours per week role, with opportunity to earn enhanced overtime pay at weekends + Evenings
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement & Staff discounts
- 32 days holiday to include bank holidays
Next steps: If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply for the role via this advert today.