Job Title: Parts & Retail Supervisor
Type: Full Time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
My client is looking for an experienced Parts & Retail Supervisor to join them on a Full Time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis. This opportunity could become a permanent position for the right candidate.
About your new Parts & Retail Supervisor Role:
- Responsible for the running of the Parts & Showroom & management of staff
- Maintain accurate communication between Staff and Customers
- Providing support internally to Service and Sales Staff
Qualifications & Skills required:
- An interest in Agricultural, Groundcare and Construction machinery
- Previous Management or Supervisory experience
- Work well under pressure and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skill
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent package including a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation
If you are an experienced Parts & Warehouse please contact Jen at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.