Position: Parts Sales Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Basic Hours: 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday
About your new company
Employees are at the heart of this business, for over 60 years company culture has always been top priority ensuing team performance added value and quality service.
A diverse business known for its innovation and reliability.
With over 60 years’ experience designing and manufacturing Forklift Trucks distributing worldwide through its extensive network
Now seeking a Parts Sales Executive to join their well-established Parts team.
About your new Parts Sales Executive role
- Development of a sales/prospecting plan for the territory, aimed at contacting potential new and existing customers in line with set annual KPIs ensuring sufficient prospects to deliver agreed sales, service and hire targets, together with agreed profitability.
- Maintenance of a personal contact management system that secures sufficient appointments, surveys and quotations and completion of all relevant paperwork
- Conversion of quotations and identification of other opportunities to secure sales of a balanced portfolio of products and services to new and existing customers.
What you will need for this Parts Sales Executive role
- To qualify for the Parts sales executive role, you must have experience working in the vehicle parts field, this could have been within the LCV, HGV, Plant, Powered Access, or Material Handling industries.
- The successful candidate will be be computer literate, have excellent customer service skills and comfortable working individually and as part of a team.
- The successful Parts Administrator candidate must be comfortable with occasional heavy lifting and prepared to undertake other warehouse duties.
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to work with a great bunch of people
- To work in a business that is ever changing, constantly evolving and encourages creative thinking
- 37 hour working week
- 25 Days Holiday Per Annum
- Company vehicle (dependant on role)
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this Parts Sales Executive role
If this sounds like a position for you or someone you know then please call Lucie or 0330 440 2323 (charged at BT local rate) alternatively email Lucie directly:
Kemp Recruitment offers its candidates a complete recruitment service with up to date, informed advice on the current Lifting & Access job market and how to best utilise your skill set and experience. Dedicated solely to the Commercial Vehicle markets, our team focuses on your requirements, listens, and provides you with a channel to the best opportunities on the market