Job Title: Parts Sales Specialist
Money: £20,000 - £30,000
Type: Full Time & Permanent.
My client is looking for an experienced Parts Sales Specialist in the Cambridge area. You will have the opportunity to join a very busy department. This role plays a vital part within the Dealership, where you will be working with the Technicians, Engineers and Customer alike.
About your new Parts Sales Specialist Role:
- Working with Technicians and Customers dispatch parts orders
- Liaise with the manufacturer to place part orders
- Handling goods inwards
- Picking and packing parts
- Handling part queries over the phone and face to face
- Maintain stock levels and complete inventory checks
- Upsell to the customer on part orders placed
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Mechanically minded and able to identify parts
- Work well under pressure and a keen eye for detail
- Driven by sales and targets
- Excellent customer service skill
- Forklift licence is advantageous but not essential as training will be given
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent package including a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful company
If you are an experienced Parts Sales Specialist please contact Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.