Position: Parts Supervisor
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
Our client, a Dealership with Multiple sites is actively seeking to employ a Parts Supervisor to oversee the parts operations at a depot based near Exeter
About your new Parts Supervisor role:
- Be responsible for leading & growing the Parts team through coaching and development.
- Providing support to the Service & Sales Teams
- Key Contact for Suppliers and Customers
- Achieve and exceed the parts targets monthly and annually.
- Ensure accurate resources are available to develop the parts department.
- Continually identify new areas of growth within the parts department.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent experience and knowledge of Plant, Agricultural and Horticultural maintenance equipment.
- Great accuracy and attention to detail.
- Familiar with Agricultural, Farming, Garden Machinery or Plant Construction
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work extended hours and weekends throughout seasonal or busy periods.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary up to £36,000. Manufacturer training, company pension + Many other benefits & holiday entitlement.
If you are interested in the role of becoming the Parts Manager, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.