Mobile Plant Fitter
Location: Stourport On Severn
Rota: Monday – Friday - DAYS
My client, a Plant Equipment Servicing and Support organisation is looking for a qualified and experienced Mobile Plant Fitter to join their fitter team.
The main responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Fitter will include;
- Routine maintenance of heavy plant machinery - Excavators, Dump Trucks, Dozers, Loading Shovels etc.
- Repairs as necessary to ensure the equipment is fit for purpose
- Fault Finding & Inspections
- The client is prepared to offer the Mobile Plant Fitter ;
- A competitive salary with excellent overtime rates
The successful Mobile Plant Fitter will have;
- A professionally recognised qualification in Plant maintenance and repair (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent)
- A full UK Driving licence
If you are interested in this Mobile Plant Fitter role, please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Jen at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 232