Location: Wood Green - London
Shift: Monday to Friday Day Sift
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified PSV Supervisor to their team at their depot in the London area.
PSV Supervisor key attributes:
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
PSV Supervisor general duties:
• Man Management
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting PSVSupervisor role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information. INDS2