Position: PSV Technician
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Shift: 38 Hours Per Week
About your new company
Respected brand with a genuine desire for an inclusive and open culture!
An Innovative, international business with a proactive approach to clients and their employees.
About your new PSV Technician role:
- Carrying out servicing & general repairs of several makes of PSV’S
- Identify and resolve breakdowns efficiently and effectively
- Diagnostic testing and connectivity
The Successful PSV Technician will require:
· Ability to develop strong customer relations
· Previous mechanical experience and a strong technical understanding
- NVQ qualification would be an advantage
The Successful Mobile PSV Technician will receive:
· Family Friendly environment
· Strong company culture
· Good pay
· Good work life balance
· A heavy focus on innovation
· Good opportunities to grow your career
· Great opportunities to learn new skills
If you are interested in this PSV Technician role, please call Niki on the Kemp recruitment office number.
If this role is not quite right, give us a call to discuss other opportunities within the Commercial Vehicle Market.
Kemp Recruitment offers its candidates a complete recruitment service with up to date, informed advice on the current HGV/ PSVTechnician job market and how to best utilise your skill set and experience. Dedicated solely to the Commercial Vehicle markets, our team focuses on your requirements, listens, and provides you with a channel to the best opportunities on the market