Hours: 39 Hours Per Week + Overtime
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Shift Monday to Friday 07.45am – 15.45pm
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced, and qualified Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician to their team at their depot in the Speke area.
Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician general duties
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Niki at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information.