Hours: 37 Hours Per Week + Overtime
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Shift Monday to Friday 22.00pm – 06.00am
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced, and qualified Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician to their team at their depot in the Leeds area.
Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician key attributes
- Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
- A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician general duties
- Running defects.
- vehicle inspections.
- Carry out routine servicing.
- General maintenance and repair.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
- Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Niki at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information.