A vacancy for a Public Affairs Manager has arisen within a renewable energy and property development organisation reporting to the Managing Director.
The main purpose of the Public Affairs Manager role is:
- Leading on all engagement with MPs, local authorities and relevant industry groups
- Work across the wider communications team to develop the organisations public affairs strategy and that external messages are consistent.
- Ensure the organisation maintains its reputation and that they are seen as key to the debate
- Development of public affairs campaigns
Experience will include
- Significant public affairs experience is essential alongside wider communications knowledge
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Experience of the Development sector is advantageous
To apply for this Public Affairs Manager role, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Chloe at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for more information