Salary: £26,000 - £31,000
Rota: Monday – Friday
My client, a large engineering company, is looking for a experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
The main responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include;
- Process properly authorized documents
- Pay suppliers to terms of payment.
- Investigate supplier queries promptly, making senior colleagues aware of unresolved issues.
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Reconcile Nominal accounts, investigating any errors or omissions, Inform Senior Accounts Clerk once complete for review.
- Month end cut off - close period by agreed date and inform Head of Accounts of any large invoices which have not been processed before cut-off.
- Creditors Monthly to review and deal with queries - Send to Senior Accounts Clerk for review with notes.
- File documents so as to provide audit trails to satisfy auditor and HMRC requirements.
You Will Also Have The Following Skills And Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Pass in English and Maths
- Work in a fast paced environment
If this position is of interest, either click apply or call Harry Taylor at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323