Job Title: QHSE Manager
About your new company:
My Client who provide storage solutions for the commercial and farming industries are looking for an Experienced QHSE Manager to join their team at Devises. You will be responsible for implementing and driving the strategic QHSE improvements within activities and site management.
About your new QHSE Manager role;
- Responsible for the management requirements of ISO 9001, FPC to BS EN ISO 1090 and SSIP Safe Contractor
- Advising and driving the implementation of new or existing QHSE legislation, standards, and Company policies
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant QHSE legislation
- Maintaining and carrying out effective and internal audits
- Advising and supporting managers of QHSE responsibilities
- QHSE Training
What you’ll need to succeed:
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven experience as a QHSE Manager (Essential)
- Previous experience as a QHSE Manager within a Engineering, Construction or M&E Sector (Desirable)
- A Team Player with strong collaborative skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent knowledge of relevant QHSE legislation, technical standards, and best practice
What you’ll get in return:
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, employer pension contribution, share plan, flexible / hybrid work.
If this QHSE Manager role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.