About your new company
A major independent commercial vehicle company are actively seeking to acquire a refrigeration engineer for their busy depot in West London.
An inspiring company to work for who invest heavily in their employees, ensuring a supportive and inclusive workforce.
About your new Refrigeration Engineer role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and provide technical support from fault analysis through to completion.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of commercial trucks and vans, refrigeration vehicles and equipment.
- Early/Late shift pattern
- Annual award events.
- Diverse range of vehicles to work on with various different challenges.
The successful Refrigeration Engineer will receive
- £13.50 an hour plus overtime
- Progression opportunities within the network.
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- OT scheme with lieu day available.
- Attractive pension schemes up to 7%.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next refrigeration engineer role, please contact Will at Kemp Recruitment for more information on 03304402323