Regional Powered Access/Plant Engineer
£30,000 to £35,000
Mon to Fri (DAYS)
Van + Fuel Card + Overtime
Strong experience working on powered access equipment is ESSENTIAL for this position.
My client, a leading powered access hire company in the UK, is looking for a qualified and experienced Powered Access / Plant Fitter to join their team as a Regional Engineer covering the Leicester / Northampton areas.
You will be working on a range of powered access equipment and machinery ranging from scissor lifts, boom lifts, cherry pickers and specilaist access equipment.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Field repairs to powered access machinery
- Routine maintenance of powered access equipment and machinery
- Repairs as necessary to ensure hire equipment is fit for purpose
- PDI inspection work
- Safety LOLER inspections.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- IPAF Operator Licence
- IPAF Demonstrator Licence
- Driving Licence
- Fuel Card
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this Powered Access Engineer, please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Haydon at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323.