Job Title: Rental Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (38.75hrs)
Salary: £25,000 per annum.
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, 28 days holiday (including statutory), death in service 3x annual salary.
Location: Halifax Contract: Permanent F/T role
Rental Administrator Opportunity
Support the preparation, negotiation, and review of rental and repair & maintenance contracts in relation to commercial vehicles. Responsible for rental and administrative processes inclusive of on-site stock and resource availability, off hire quotations, contract invoicing position and outstanding queries.
Rental Administrator Duties
· Proactively ensure that customer accounts are managed in line with agreed contracts
· To provide efficient customer service and build relationships with both internal and external customers.
· To ensure all contract administration is accurately created and stored in line with set processes and procedures including:
· Prepare and maintain vehicle administration accurately and proactively ensure that customer accounts are managed in line with set processes, procedures and agreed contracts including:
· Carry out stock check (projections, allocations, requests, refurbs) and circulate.
· Ensure customer enquiries (phone/email) are professionally and proactively managed, and/or escalated to wider teams.
Rental Administrator skills/experience required
· Proven rental experience in a similar role.
· Knowledge of the HGV sector/market is desirable.
· Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office Packages – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent customer service skills with an ethos for getting it right the first time.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, together with the ability to communicate at all levels.
If this Rental Administrator role sounds of interest, please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV