Job Role: Semi Skilled Trailer Technician
Hourly rate: £14.05 - £14.88
Basic - £34,819
Hours: Week 1: Late Mon-Thu 12:00 - 00:00
Week 2: Early Wed-Sat 06:00-18:00
Full training provided
About your new company
My client is a large independent HGV Maintenance company with several depots around Scotland. They have been established for over 60 years and are the leaders in bulk transport, they are constantly investing in their fleet ensuring the highest standards of working conditions. Their huge fleet consists of over 160 vehicles, over 500 trailers and tankers.
About your new Semi Skilled Trailer Technician role
- As an Semi Skilled Trailer Technician you will be based in a busy workshop environment you will be required to undertake all levels of maintenance, repairs, major overhauls as well as completing standard servicing and diagnostics.
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
- Diagnosing trailer defects.
- Conducting routine inspections and Pre-MOT inspections, as necessary.
- Comprehensive completion of all documentation including worksheets.
The successful Semi Skilled Trailer Technician will require:
- Experience servicing artic trailers
- Understanding the requirements of DVSA testing and inspection requirements
- No qualifications needed
- Experience working in a busy commercial vehicle workshop
The successful Semi Skilled Trailer Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- Company clothes and overalls
- On site parking
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next Semi Skilled Trailer Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information