Job Title: Senior Engineer / Supervisor
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 with OTE of £50K
Hours: 40 Hours per week + Overtime
Are you an Experienced Agricultural Engineer looking for the next step up in their career?
About your new company:
A well-established Agricultural Dealership based in Cirencester who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking a Supervisor to manage a team of workshop and mobile Agricultural Engineers to be based at their depot in Southam Warwickshire.
This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package.
About your new Senior Engineer / Supervisor role:
- Supervise and manage a team of Workshop / Depot and Mobile Fitters
- Responsible for co-ordination of labour, materials and any other rescources required for a job
- Able to supervise and use initiative to overcome any problems the engineers could come across
- To produce maximum profitability, maximum efficiency and maintain the best customer service possible
- Inspection of new and used agricultural & horticultural equipment
- Carrying out routine service on agricultural & horticultural machinery
- Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of Agricultural equipment
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience maintaining Agricultural machinery is a must
- In possession of a full, valid Driving Licence
- Able to demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of maintaining agricultural and horticultural machinery
- Good diagnostic skills and be able to supervise others
- A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
- NVQ in Land Based Engineering is highly desirable
What you’ll get in return:
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Competitive Package with on top earnings of £50,000 with overtime paid at time and half!
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer as a Supervisor
If this Senior Engineer / Supervisor role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.