Job Title: Service Administrator
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a commercial vehicle dealership, they are looking for an experienced Service Administrator to join their team in Swansea.
This dealership is looking for an Service Administrator with the drive and enthusiasm to push the business forward. Working in this small team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and learn about workshop control.
Service Administrator Job role:
• Quality check job cards in line with audit standards and deliver to admin team in a timely fashion
• Assist the workshop controller with day to day admin support
• To ensure maximum technician efficiency
• To monitor and update workshop loading to maximise sold hours
• Ensure service reception is constantly updated on workshop progress.
• Obtain authorisation for any additional work either through service reception or by direct contact with the customer.
• Ensure quality control procedures are carried out
To apply for this exciting Service Administrator role please contact Jamie at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or email across a copy of your CV.