Job Title: Service Advisor
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday
Money: £20,800 - £24,800 + Overtime + Bonus
My client is looking for an experienced Service Advisor in the Exeter area.
The client is looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor from a plant, groundcare or agricultural or service environment. Your duties will be supporting the service departments administration and always ensuring complete customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and confident personality and have the ability to work well within a team.
Service Advisor Job role:
- Explain the repair process and then book in the customers vehicles
- You must effectively sell products and services as well as making customer bookings. Communicating with the workshop and the customer to ascertain the level of work required and get authorisation.
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service.
- Respond to written and telephone enquiries.
- Develops, promote, and sells parts, technical accessories and supports aftermarket promotional campaigns to increase parts and service sales.
- Working with a team of engineers and have a good eye for detail.
- Maintain customer records to enable customer follow ups to be carried out.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Candidates must be computer literate & strong Administration experience
- Automotive, Plant or Agricultural experience is essential for this Service Advisor role.
- Ability to work well under pressure, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous training
- Excellent package including a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful Agricultural Dealership
- Monday to Friday role
If you are an Service Advisor and interested please contact Jen at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.