Job Title: Service Advisor
Type: Full Time & Permanent.
My client is looking for an experienced Service Advisor in the Fyfield, Essex area.
The client is looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor from a car dealership, garage or service environment. Your duties will be supporting the service departments administration/reception and always ensuring complete customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and confident personality and have the ability to work well within a team.
Service Advisor Job role:
- Explain the repair process and then book in the customers vehicles
- You must effectively sell products and services as well as making customer bookings. Communicating with the workshop and the customer to ascertain the level of work required and get authorisation.
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service.
- Respond to written and telephone enquiries.
- Working with a team of engineers and have a good eye for detail.
- Maintain customer records to enable customer follow ups to be carried out.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Candidates must be computer literate & strong Administration experience
- Automotive, Plant or Agricultural experience is essential for this Service Advisor role.
- Ability to work well under pressure, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous training
- Excellent package including a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful Agricultural Dealership
- Monday to Friday role - No weekends!
If you are an Automotive Service Advisor and interested please contact Jen at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.