Mon-Fri 39 hours
My client, a large Plant company is looking for an experienced Service Controller.
The main responsibilities of the Service Co-ordinator will include;
- Manage, control and supply, compliant and timely service scheduling for all the vehicles/assets that are either presented to 3rd party maintenance providers
- To process the service scheduling for all vehicles/assets serviced by 3rd party maintenance providers, ensuring that all compliance events are recorded and that documents are available.
- To ensure the escalation of any occurrences where assets are not presented for the required scheduled event
The client is prepared to offer the Service Co-ordinator ;
- A competitive salary
- Continuous training and development
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
The successful Service Co-ordinator will have;
- A proven background as service controller within the Plant machinery and maintenance background industry.
If you are interested in this Service Co-ordinator role, please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Jamie at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323. INDS3